Passeport et Visa États-Unis
Visa Information before travel to United States
Documents for a visa application:
1. Six Months Passport Validity for entering the U.S. on non-immigrant visa and carry all your old passports as well.
2. Confirmation page of the application form DS-160.
3. Proof of fee payment, which is a valid receipt.
4. Printout of US Interview appointment letter.
5. Two color passport photographs measuring 2 inches with a white background taken within the last six months.
6. Evidence of your status in Thailand.
7. Evidence of previously issued U.S. visas
8. Confirmation of accommodation in U.S.
9. Confirmation of Round-trip flight booking to U.S.
10. Travel itinerary for the entire trip.
11. Name or surname change certificate, if applicable (original and copy).
12. Proof of funds (bank statement, copy of passbook).
13. Employment verification.
14. Travel Insurance with covering medical expense of at least 1,500,000 thai baht.