Airlines Or Myanmar Compagnies Aériennes (Golden Myanmar Airlines - Y5) Book flights Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes

Find Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes flight deals and all you need to know about flying Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes.

Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes information

The Help you find the best prices on flights and bought a plane ticket the Golden Myanmar Airlines Just enter the name of the town or city and airport of departure or destination airport. From a search engine on the Web The system will search and display flights at the best Golden Myanmar Airlines Which offers flights on the route your flight. The flights are direct flights more convenient for you. By filtering information such as price, time, and allows you to find flights, according to your needs by quickly You buy a ticket immediately. Quick and easy Without going through the website of the airline or airline ticket sales agent of your choice. Secure online payment system that has an SSL certificate from Geotrust along with promotions for both domestic and international flights. Great deals on flights and discounted more.

ATR 72-600 2 aircrafts

Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes routes

-Kyauk Phyu
-Nyaung U
-Kaw Thuang

Let's get to know before flying with Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes

Golden Myanmar Airlines (GMA) has succeffully been launched as the first public airline company in Myanmar. It was incorporated on 14th September, 2012 under the Myanmar Compinies Act, under mandated from Ministry of Transport and is located as 3rd floor of Saya San Plaza, Corner of the New University Avenue Street, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.

The company was founded with the directors qualified to contribute authorized share capital of 40 percent, while the remaining 60 percent will be contributed by share sold to the public sector in the future. It was established as a Public Company limited to operate as a national airline of Myanmar. The company has also been established with strong financial support from the Co-operative Bank and Tun Foundation Bank, which is leading local banking institutions in Myanmar. Yangon and Mandalay both serve as hubs to provide domestic fully services.

Why should I book Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes flights with TraveliGo?

Since our system is directly connected to Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes, therefore, all flight promotions from Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes will be available in TraveliGo in the same way. TraveliGo has many payment methods with no hidden fees. So you get the cheapest Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes flight tickets.

TripAdvisor Note des voyageurs

? TripAdvisor 2019
Résumé des notes
Type de voyageurs

Derniers avis de TripAdvisor

Date of travel Febuary 2020
“Apart for the long delay flight went smoothly”

Plane was very clean. Service was great, I wasn't actually expecting such good service. Flew again 5 days later to Bagan. Also delayed but service was good. Will fly again without any problem. more +

Date of travel March 2020
“Flight from Yangon to Mandalay”

My wife and I took the flight from Yangon to Mandalay. This is a low cost airline, so we expected basic transport service. Seating was two seats on each side (2 x 2) of the aisle, which is very... more +

Κωνσταντίνος Δ
Date of travel Febuary 2020
“Flight Y5-104 of Golden Myanmar Airlines from Heho to Yangon”

The Flight Y5-104 of Golden Myanmar Airlines from Heho, Myanmar [ Heho Airport (HEH), a small airport ] to Yangon, Myanmar [Yangon International Airport (RGN)] was a nice short flight (ca. one hour... more +

Contact Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes
airline logo


+959 977 993 000

Adresse email

[email protected] 



Ground Floor, Sayar San Plaza, University Ave Road, Bahan Tsp, Yangon

ReviewAirlineOr Myanmar Compagnies aériennes
TripAdvisor Note des voyageurs
4.0 rating

Basé sur 58 avis

Rate of providers based on user feedback, price reliability, fees, customer service, and the ease of use of the provider's website.

How to Book Tickets Online

To book Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes ticket online, do as follows

  1. Select route in the search box.
  2. Select fare.
  3. Fill in passenger's requested information.
  4. Select payment method.
  5. Finish transaction and Or Myanmar Compagnies aériennes e-ticket will be sent to your email.